One of the most insightful panels at 10th WIEF, held in Dubai during 28th-30th October, 2014 at Madinah Jumeirah Conference Center.
Program on Day 2, October 29, 2014
Panel Discussion: Retaining Young Talents – Policy Strategies and Innovative Models
Description by Program Organizer: Young talents are assets to every corporation as they infuse contemporary ideas catered for future markets. But the ‘Gen Y’ workforce is also notorious for job changing as they look for the best platform to launch their career. What makes them stay and how do we best motivate them to unleash their potential?
- Magatte Wade Founder and Chief Executive OfficerTiossan
United States of America
- Chokri Mousaoui Founder and Chief Executive OfficerEternal Sun
- Ebrahim Patel ChairmanWIEF Young Leaders Network
- Asil Attar Chief Executive OfficerLead Associates
United Arab Emirates
- Kamarul Bahrin Haron Executive EditorAstro Awani